Saturday 17 February 2018

WEEK THREE: 2018 ANNUAL FASTING

GOD’S PILLAR END-TIME MISSION (GOPEM) INC.
40 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYER
FROM JAN 17 – FEB 25, 2018

In God’s Pillar End-time Mission (GOPEM) Incorporated, The Holy Spirit has sealed 2018 as our year of SUPERNATURAL with scriptural reference in Mark 8:1-9. While we trust the Lord to fulfill His wonderful promise, the Holy Spirit has equally moved the leadership of the ministry to usher His people into 40 days of corporate fasting. To this end, we are therefore encouraged to join the daily fasting and evening prayer at the church arm of the ministry, KONECCC between 4pm & 6pm. The hour of 4pm to 5pm is for personal prayer time while 5pm to 6pm is for corporate prayer. Please, participate in this fasting and prayer with expectations in your heart as God will certainly answer your prayers because He has promised to do so in 1 John 5:14. Ensure you study the scriptures as you pray. To download both the current and old prayer bulletins, and other useful information Please visit the ministry blog www.gopemincorporated.blogspot.com.ng. General Scriptural References are Psalms 135:1-21, Psalms 100:1-5, Psalms 130:1-8, Mark 10:27 and Mark 8:1-9.

VOLUME 3
Beloved, we have just covered 12 days. Figure 12 depicts end of a complete season and a beginning of another one. Be ready for a new glorious season. In this volume 3 of our 40 days fasting and prayer, we are encouraged to spend more time praying in unknown tongues (i.e. praying in the Spirit). Remember to repent of all sins. Please intercede for mercy, righteousness and peace in Nigeria. Also extend all prayers to the ministry GOPEM Incorporated. Below passages are the premises for the selected prayers of the week.

Gen 1:1-4: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Joel 2:25-27: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Eph 1:16-23: Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

MONDAY 29th JAN, 2018     
(Thank and praise God, sing worship to him)
·         Dear Father, by your divine power visit my foundation. Remove everything that is causing darkness, pains and offenses in Jesus name.
·         Divine light of God dispel all darkness upon the face of my life. Every form of darkness in my life, be discarded off in Jesus name.
(Thank God for answered prayers)

TUESDAY 30th JAN, 2018     
(Thank and praise God, sing worship to him)
·         Every evil gate keepers working against my life, be destroyed in Jesus name.
·         Every night period experience in my life, be over in Jesus name. I call forth into my life, a new day, a new season and a glorious new beginning in Jesus name.
 (Thank God for answered prayers)

WEDNESDAY 31st JAN, 2018              
(Thank and praise God, sing worship to him)
·         Dear Father, in your mercy restore my days. Give me double honour for every shame I have suffered in Jesus name.
·         All my wasted seasons and years are restored in Jesus name. I recover all my lost territories in Jesus name.
(Thank God for answered prayers)

THURSDAY 1st FEB, 2018     
(Thank and praise God, sing worship to him)
·         Dear Father, by your Holy Spirit, fill my heart with your divine wisdom. Grant me insights into the mysteries and secrets of life. I refuse to be a shallow Christian in Jesus name
(Thank God for answered prayers)

FRIDAY 2nd FEB, 2018           
(Thank and praise God, sing worship to him)
·         Dear Father, by your Holy Spirit, flood the eyes of my heart with so much light. Grant me deeper understanding of your WILL for my life per time in Jesus name.
·         Dear Father, By your Holy Spirit, give me strength to comply completely with your WILL for my life.
(Thank God for answered prayers)

SATURDAY 3rd FEB, 2018     
(Thank and praise God, sing worship to him)
·         Dear Father, let your LIFE be resident in me so much that men will see Christ in His fullness in me at all time in Jesus name.
 (Thank God for answered prayers) vigor 

SUNDAY 4th FEB, 2018          
(Thank and praise God, sing worship to him)
·         Dear Father, instill your reverential fear in my heart that I may walk with you with all my heart till I lay down my sword in victory in Jesus name.
 (Thank God for answered prayers)


No comments:

Post a Comment